Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

[ZDaemon (the best multiplayer port, duh!)] My First Ever Video

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Evolution
Revenant
Evolution

[ZDaemon (the best multiplayer port, duh!)] My First Ever Video Empty
MessageSujet: [ZDaemon (the best multiplayer port, duh!)] My First Ever Video   [ZDaemon (the best multiplayer port, duh!)] My First Ever Video EmptyDim 20 Nov 2011, 03:04

Yo, it's pretty sucky. You're all used to the glorious videos by fsn, dark, etc; but lawl I suppose it's an alright demo of how to keep good quality when uploading to YouTube. I hope to make much more entertaining videos for these sessions later on, and DaRk has already gave me some precious advice... Anyway take a look at some random TNS "action" from thursday:

Code:
Details: As in the video description, I used ZDaemon 1.09 with a recent Fraps version (35fps of course!) and saved a few short clips. I then mashed some clips together in Sony Vegas 11, picked a few default transitions for between different clips, and saved as a huge 8GB file. From there I converted to h264 .mkv format with AVS video converter 8.0 (great quality, 120mb) and uploaded that to youtube, which halves the filesize but keeps it nice looking still.

Recording from demos would be easier but there is a problem with the format so the feature is disabled for now. Sad

Also: SR69JC-MM made a cool video (gave me inspiration and motivation) for TNS #12 UAC Ultra, just to show off when we had a record 31 players (like this thursday that has just past):

Apparently his sound won't record so he uses music, but I think it suits the video perfectly.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
[WH]-Wilou84
Rêveur perpétuel
[WH]-Wilou84

[ZDaemon (the best multiplayer port, duh!)] My First Ever Video Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [ZDaemon (the best multiplayer port, duh!)] My First Ever Video   [ZDaemon (the best multiplayer port, duh!)] My First Ever Video EmptyDim 20 Nov 2011, 13:08

Evolution a écrit:
I suppose it's an alright demo of how to keep good quality when uploading to YouTube.
Oui, la qualité est super déjà Smile
C'est mieux que ce que je peux espérer avoir sur mon PC.

Continue, fais d'autres vidéos !

George Orwell
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://dsdarchive.com/players/william_huber

[ZDaemon (the best multiplayer port, duh!)] My First Ever Video
Page 1 sur 1