Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry

+2
BrokenButterfly
deathevokation
6 participants
AuteurMessage
deathevokation
Cacodémon
deathevokation

Clan(s) : ( Aucun )

Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry Empty
MessageSujet: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyMer 20 Nov 2013, 15:54

Thought this would be relevant here Cool 

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
BrokenButterfly
Heresiarch
BrokenButterfly

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyMer 20 Nov 2013, 17:30

I don't understand why people is always whining at anything...
Nobody asked them their opinion, they have nothing to say, if they are unhappy, they can still get out from the country to go elsewhere

What a bunch of complete morons...     they should be sentenced to hard labor to rebuild what they have destroyed and pay a enormous fine for what they did, all of them.

If the Law was like i've described it, this kind of event would never happen. >=(
[WH]-Wilou84
Rêveur perpétuel
[WH]-Wilou84

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyMer 20 Nov 2013, 18:03

deathevokation a écrit:
Thought this would be relevant here Cool 
Well yeah in Brittany the economy is largely dependant on agriculture, so it's no surprise the ecotax hasn't been well received. The government only postponed it, and didn't cancelled it at all ( because cancelling it would mean taking a larger dump on their "green" allies ), so the protests will carry on.

Sérana, they're protesting because of the fact that there are just too many taxes in this country. The ecotax is the straw that broke the camel's back for them.
And you already know we frenchies are champs when it comes to whining - except that it's legitimate in this very case. Smile

I've heard a larger protest is planned at the end of November.

( Let's move this topic to the english-speaking area, so that it would feel less desperate... :> )

George Orwell
https://dsdarchive.com/players/william_huber
franckFRAG
Administrateur
franckFRAG

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyMer 20 Nov 2013, 18:43

I am Breton (brittany man), and I am proud of the being! :DHowever, I don't approve these destruction of gantry ecotaxe, which is going to pay their bullshit then?... On the other hand, all this movement of "violence" really shows the anger that people are fed up with the crisis.

edit, I'm surprised that you know about it. x)
http://doomstaze.free.fr
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyMer 20 Nov 2013, 18:49

Poste une photo de charnier, on te dit "pas de politique", et là... scratch
[WH]-Wilou84
Rêveur perpétuel
[WH]-Wilou84

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyMer 20 Nov 2013, 19:00

franckFRAG a écrit:
I am Breton (brittany man), and I am proud of the being! Very Happy
Says the man who recently moved to Paris. :p

@ Jambon : Ce n'était pas exactement "une photo de charnier", c'était un détournement "humoristique" d'une photo de charnier.
Sur la vidéo au-dessus, il n'y a pas d'être vivant dans le portique écotaxe... Enfin, je ne pense pas Smile
Sinon nous l'aurions virée aussi....
Comprends bien que c'est un forum tous publics ( et oui, je sais, Doom n'est pourtant pas tous publics normalement... ).

Ceci dit, tu as raison concernant mes remarques, certaines d'entre-elles sont empreintes de politique.

George Orwell
https://dsdarchive.com/players/william_huber
franckFRAG
Administrateur
franckFRAG

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyMer 20 Nov 2013, 19:07

Jambon, le sujet est effectivement limite, c'est d’ailleurs pourquoi je n'ai pas parler de politique et de H.... sur mon poste. Les blagues pourris qui a été engendrer il y a quelques jours, ça par contre, c'est violent, complètement sorti du limite de l'acceptable.
http://doomstaze.free.fr
ZyklonB
Cyberdémon
ZyklonB

Clan(s) : #RFest : Rocket Fest

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyJeu 21 Nov 2013, 07:39

@Sérana:

They're not morons, they''re just people who don't want to pay too much taxes because of their works, while the others farmers from other countries in Europe don't pay as much taxes as them, AND are in direct concurrence.
_DaRk_
Membre banni
_DaRk_

Clan(s) : BaseQ

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry EmptyVen 22 Nov 2013, 14:16

Sérana a écrit:
I don't understand why people is always whining at anything...
Nobody asked them their opinion, they have nothing to say, if they are unhappy, they can still get out from the country to go elsewhere
I find amusing that you say such things. (:
http://Straff50.free.fr/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry   Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry Empty

Protesters in Brittany breaking an Ecotax gantry
Page 1 sur 1