Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Bonjour!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Chlorox de Terre
Chair fraîche

Clan(s) : (Aucun)

Bonjour! Empty
MessageSujet: Bonjour!   Bonjour! EmptySam 16 Sep 2017, 00:03

Hello! I am an American guy currently in high school who has fairly recently taken an interest in learning French. I am currently taking French 2, and am really enjoying learning about this language. As far as doom goes, I am usually known as Chloroxite, kinda like a bleach metal or something, hence my username of choice for this forum being "Chlorox de Terre" (hopefully that is proper grammar). I really enjoy playing doom and doom mods and I was curious what this other section of the Doom community was like, and I decided to explore some.

Unfortunately, it may be a while before I get to participate in conversations here as I am, obviously, not fluent in French, or else I wouldn't be posting in this category, or in English.

Anyhow, it is nice to see a community from another country, and I hope I get to experience what this community has to offer in the future when I better understand this language. Until then...

à plus tard!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Bonjour! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!   Bonjour! EmptySam 16 Sep 2017, 08:25

Welcome in our community ! Smile
[WH]-Wilou84
Rêveur perpétuel
[WH]-Wilou84

Bonjour! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!   Bonjour! EmptyDim 17 Sep 2017, 09:16

Chlorox de Terre a écrit:
"Chlorox de Terre"
Sounds good enough to me. Smile

Bienvenue sur le forum de la Communauté Française de Doom !

Good luck with learning French, it is said to be a hard language to master when it's not your mother tongue. Don't hesitate to ask for help with your translations, essays and whatnot. Smile

You may also try and participate in topics like music (in which we basically post about the song we're listening at the moment) or the last Doom wad you've played. This could be a good way to learn.

In any case, welcome and have fun Cool

George Orwell
https://dsdarchive.com/players/william_huber
Contenu sponsorisé

Bonjour! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!   Bonjour! Empty

Bonjour!
Page 1 sur 1