Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice...

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Stormwalker
Soldat
Stormwalker

Clan(s) : ( Aucun )

Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice... Empty
MessageSujet: Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice...   Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice... EmptyVen 15 Juil 2016, 02:34

I just wanted to let everyone know that my thoughts and prayers are with the French people today, in light of the cowardly attack in Nice which took the lives of over 70 people. I truly hope that the source of this evil, whatever it may be, is snuffed out for good.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
deathevokation
Cacodémon
deathevokation

Clan(s) : ( Aucun )

Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice...   Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice... EmptyVen 15 Juil 2016, 14:54

Hey, came here looking to post exactly the same thing... this is too sad and really frustrating to see. Sad

I just want to extend my deepest condolences to my French friends and to the families affected by this tragedy, I hope you all stay safe, and stay strong...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice...   Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice... EmptyVen 15 Juil 2016, 15:59

Thank you for your support.

This kind of tragedy happens too much times in France and all around the world (Charlie Hebdo , Bataclan , Brussels...). I hope it will stop one day but I'm maybe too  optimistic. Our politic against terrorism is too weak...

Hopefully , no one of my friends or family members were in Nice.
[WH]-Wilou84
Rêveur perpétuel
[WH]-Wilou84

MessageSujet: Re: Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice...   Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice... EmptyJeu 21 Juil 2016, 22:03

Thanks for your kind words, guys.

It's been reported that the Islamic State recently threatened France again and publicly asked their sleeper agents in our country to carry out new attacks in some of our major cities ( Paris, Marseille and Nice ). It's been a year and a half since Charlie Hebdo was attacked, and now it seems our only solution is to learn to live with it.

I'd normally try and "ignore" the threats as much as possible, because having the people being afraid is precisely what the IS wants, but I do work in a famous business district which is regularly mentioned as a prime potential target for these scumbags' attacks, and yeah, the possibility of another terrorist attack is on everyone's mind here.

We'll keep enjoying life no matter what. These smelly cowards and goat-f*ckers won't win !

George Orwell
https://dsdarchive.com/players/william_huber
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice...   Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice... Empty

Expressing my condolences regarding the recent terrorist attack in Nice...
Page 1 sur 1